Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mandi Runs and Mighty Life List - Press!

First of all, thank you SO MUCH for helping me get even closer to my goal of raising $3,000 for my Team Challenge half marathon! I have the bestest family and friends EVA, and I am committed to wearing your support on my race jersey in Napa, and giving you all of the goods and lowdown about my journey and the change YOU are making in the lives of Wisconsinites!

Second, I'd like to draw your attention to two neat-o items that came across my desk yesterday.
  1. This blog has been accepted to Alltop, a site co-founded by the famous Guy Kawasaki! I am so pretending to be a cool kid right now - just check out the badge to the right! Alltop has a great community of bloggers who run, and I am humbled to join them, learn from them, and be inspired by them (if you scroll down the list, you'll see my blog!). 
  2. Who has two thumbs and was featured as "Someone You Should Know" in her local community newspaper? THIS gal! I put my mad PR skillz to work, and was recently interviewed by the fine staff of WauwatosaNOW for a feature. You can read the article here, discussing my Team Challenge half marathon goal, and how I am taking strides to not only help those who suffer from Crohn's and colitis, but also live a Mighty Life each and every day!
If you'd like to know more about my Mighty Life List, you'll find a running list (wordplay intended) at the bottom of the sidebar on the right. I'll periodically post stories about the items already checked off, and if they're linked that means I've already written about them on other blogs.

Have any other ideas of things I should add to my Mighty Life Life? Leave a comment with your idea!

____________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?

Follow | Donate ____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis