Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Confession: I'm struggling

I know it's been awhile since I last posted, and you'll have to forgive me.

I've been struggling.

There. I said it.

There've been some really interesting happenstances in the last couple of weeks, and I wrote them down confession-style. Because I promised at the beginning to take you with me on this journey, I've embedded most everything here using Storify. It might look super long, but it explains where I'm at. I'll keep you posted as things develop.



__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?

Follow | Donate __________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis