Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Running Playlist

In my post last week I alluded to the fact that I like to listen to sermons when I run.

Weird?

Probably.

But I find it motivating - the messages last longer than a song, they're harder to tune out than a playlist, and they don't make me laugh as much as certain podcasts so my breathing stays consistent. Not to mention I'm learnin' stuff.

If you're interested in where I get these sermons, you can hear them and download them at www.hopecc.com. Specifically, here.

Hope Community Church is the church I went to when I was in college at the University of Minnesota. Their teachings are biblically based, their community is close knit, and their worship is led by some awesome musicians (plug, ahem).

Thank you for playing.

__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?

Follow | Donate __________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis