Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

ANNOUNCING: 75 by 7/5

In addition to training for a half marathon - something that will never not bring at least a bit of freak-out into my stress system - I also have to raise $3,800 to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.

This won't be easy.

I will need your help.

With that in mind I am launching my 75 by 7/5 campaign.

Here's how it works.

If I can get just 75 people to donate $50 by July 5th (75 by 7/5, get it?), I will have met my findraising goal.

The Team Challenge Napa Half Marathon will take July 17th, 2011. I need to meet my fundraising goal by July 6th (but the 5th sounds so much better with my theme, no?).

And I am FREAKING out!

But kind of in a good way.

I love challenges.

Especially team ones.

With that in mind, please join my team by donating $50 today.

Seriously. I can't do this without you. I don't want to do this without you.

In return I can promise you updates on my progress, and I will take you to Napa with me by wearing your support in the steely determination of my "race face." You will be thanked, and thanked often - by mail, here on my race blog, and as I spread the word of your generosity to everyone I meet in Napa. Want your name on my jersey? Let me know and we'll work something out.

If you can't afford $50, or, better yet, want your name on that race jersey, check out my 75 by 7/5 page to learn about other ways to get involved.

There's room for you, your friends, your family, your work, heck, I'm sure we could even find a way for your dog, to join me in supporting research for this incurable disease and improving the quality of life for individuals who suffer from it.

THANK YOU!
__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?


Follow | Donate
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis