Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

May 13th Guest Bartending - Clue #2

Yesterday I announced a birthday fundraiser I have scheduled for Friday, May 13th at a local, Milwaukee bar. But which bar is it?

You be the judge. Here's the second clue as to the location:


Any guesses?
__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?


Follow | Donate
__________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Steve from Blue's Clues and a Sharpie...I'll go with Blue's Egg (do they have a bar?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue's Egg does indeed have a bar, and they serve most excellent Bloody Mary's.

    But it's not Blues Egg. Good guess though!

    ReplyDelete

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis