Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Napa to Sonoma - July 17th

Get to know Mandi...............................Check
Subscribe to this blog...........................Check
Become one of 75..................................Check
Learn about CCFA................................Check
Check out Napa2Sonoma...................._____
Uh oh, Lucy, looks like you've got some 'splaining to do...
Never fear.
Here's your lowdown on the Team Challenge Napa Half Marathon I'm running - what it looks like, where I'll be going, and all that other good stuff you'd like to know.
When: July 17, 2011
Where: Start at Cuvaison Cameros Winery in Napa, End at City Hall in Sonoma PlazaMore! I Want More!
The race is really a weekend event, with an expo and welcome reception on Saturday, culminating with the race on Sunday.
Did I mention the race is capped with a Wine & Music Celebration in Sonoma Plaza? I must surely celebrate the hard work, determination, and support that will get me to the finish line...and most of all the money you help me raise for a great organization.
So that's the plan.
Now I'm gonna go...and show the plan...to someone else (name that movie).
In the meantime, feel free to watch highlights from 2010:


__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?


Follow | Donate
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis