Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Timing - Encouragement

I found this message in my inbox today:
I subscribe to The Startup Daily to help prepare for the one day, someday, when I will start my own business.

Don't judge.

It's the Gen Y dream!

Though the message is meant for entrepreneurs, it really speaks to what I'm feeling as I start this journey from Couch Potato to Half Marathon Runner.

I will fail. I'm positive there will be days I don't feel like training. There will be days I won't train, or, if I do, not to the level I should. I also have the fundraising failure potential - $3,800 is a lot to ask of family, friends, and strangers in these tough times.

But I have faith I can do this. I have to do this. Not just for me, but for Katlynn, Team Challenge WI's Honored Hero.

This is worth doing.

Please join me in Doing Something!

Donate | Follow

__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?


Follow | Donate
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis