Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's like she knows...

Mother Nature is one vindictive jerk.

Sure, I neglected her a bit these past few months.

It's not like she was a joy to be around.

Four months of PMS, is what I say (but don't tell her I said that).

And now she has her revenge.

She heard I was training for a half marathon.

She knows I'm not the biggest fan of running (yet).

So she brought out the big guns, and decided to screw up my schedule and test my mettle with this:


Bully.
__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?

Follow | Donate __________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis