Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Big Reveal: May 13th Guest Bartendiing

Have you figured it out?

Where my May 13th guest bartending Birthday Benefit for Crohn's & Colitis is going to be?

Okay, let's recap the clues...

#1: Book, Hashtag - Vague, but totally obvious if you know what I'm talking about

#2: Sharpie - Not incredibly intuitive, but, again, if you know what I'm talking about it's as clear as day

#3: Bullseye - Which narrows it down to Target's in-store bar or some establishment located near a Target, right?

WRONG!

If you guessed Barnes & Noble, The Sharpie Factory, or Target, you're not only wrong, but I worry about your deductive reasoning skills.

No, the bar in question is...

*drumroll*

AJ Boooooombers! (said in Ben Bailey, aka: Cash Cab, voice).

That's right, on Friday, May 13th I will be guest bartending at AJB to raise money and awareness for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.

Go Team Challenge WI!

Join me and get your burger - and your drink - on for a great cause. Hey, you may even win some great raffle prizes.

That's right. Instead of presents this year for my birthday, I want your presence at AJ Bombers and your support for CCFA - Team Challenge WI.

For more information and RSVP, click here.

Who knows? Maybe I'll even get to launch some P-Nut bombs...


__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?


Follow | Donate
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis