Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

@TeamChallengeWI Fundraiser - Guest Bartending Friday, May 13th

Big Announcement guys and gals!

I just got confirmation that I'll be guest bartending on May 13th to help raise needed funds for CCFA!

May 13th also happens to be my birthday, so mark it on your calendars and join me for a drink and a great cause. We're going to defy tradition and make Friday the 13th a lucky day!

You're now probably wondering where this little shindig will be located. Well, for now it's super secret, but I can give you some clues.

Here's the first:


Vague enough for ya?

__________________________________________________________________ Mandi

Current Couch Potato | Aspiring Runner:

Completing my first half marathon to benefit the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America will be a community endeavor. Won't you help me change lives?


Follow | Donate
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

The only thing missing from this conversation is your voice. Deposit Your 2¢ Here.

ShareThis